[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]

PokerDangal cheated me

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Parth Aggarwal 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bhim Soren
    Participant

PokerDangal announced that they aquired PokerMet and will pay every amount of pokermet players. But they failed. They cheated some pokermet players. I was pokermet player and my winnings was 149K. They didn’t paid my money.

Profile photo of PG News
    PG News
    Keymaster

Hi Bhim,

Did the site give you a reason for not paying?

Bhim Soren
    Participant

First I want to thank you for your interest. The reason was fully fake. PokerDangal called me on 8th December and said you had multiple accounts and bad activities on pokermet. We can’t give you money. I was shocked listening this. I requested many times but every time he said no. He made a deal with me. He said we can’t pay you money but give you two tournament tickets and said you can win from here and withdraw instantly. I want to let you know I had no multiple accounts and no bad activities on pokermet. These money was my tournament winnings ” Winter Kings League”. I have screenshot of my winnings. please see my username is “sorentherock”. And please help me to get back my money if you can.

Profile photo of PG News
    PG News
    Keymaster

Unfortunately Bhim as a third-party we cannot help you. You may explore legal options in this case.

Bhim Soren
    Participant

I understand sir. Please tell me How to get start this process.

sai charan
      Participant

Hii…they have stld my wings long bk bro..we knw each other…my use charan4049…did u rmbr me ??

Bhim Soren
      Participant

Yes Charan bro. They didn’t paid my winnings.

sai charan
      Participant

Wat r they sayg bro??any info frm Der end??

Parth Aggarwal
    Participant

Bro, I had a very basic trouble with PD. I added money and it didn’t get credited to my account.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Up Your Game

• Learn from the best Connect with India's top players
  • Boost your bankroll Exclusive real money bonuses
  • Claim your profile Your personal poker dashboard

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on Social Media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]