[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]

How to get staked from pokerguru?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  PG News 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Manoj P
    Participant

Am a cash plo player for last one year. with good profits of about 10bb/100 hands over 2 lakh hands . Want to get staked to avoid the variance .

PG News
    Keymaster

Do you have a specific stable you want to apply to or are you looking for individual backers?

Manoj P
    Participant

I thought pokerguru itself has a stable .. I don’t want to play from my id the reason I can explain in dm . Whoever is interested after seeing my performance till now .

PG News
    Keymaster

To apply to the PokerGuru Staking stable kindly following the instructions mentioned in the pinned post here – https://www.facebook.com/PokerGuruStaking/

Manoj P
    Participant

Yup mailed it

Rishabh Bansal
    Participant

Hey, I am looking for the same 🙂

Manoj P
    Participant

I think they are inactive.. they din respond for a long time

akhil mehta
    Participant

Hi pls mail me on akhil0488@gmail.com….i am interested in staking.

PG News
    Keymaster

@manoj – PokerGuru Staking has informed us that only successful applications receive a reply. In case you do not hear from them within 60 days of applying, this means your application was not accepted. You can, however, apply again after 6 months.

@akhil – You will need to apply by filling out the details as mentioned in the Pinned Post on the PokerGuru Staking Facebook Page.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Up Your Game

• Learn from the best Connect with India's top players
  • Boost your bankroll Exclusive real money bonuses
  • Claim your profile Your personal poker dashboard

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on Social Media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]