[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]

Easy Money on khelo365.com

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rohit khanna Rohit khanna 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rohit khanna
    Rohit khanna
    Participant

Hey guys i registered a couple of days back on khelo365.com and the level of players there is pretty bad. Guys calling bottom 2 pair on the river on flush board and stuff. Made 150k in 4 sessions. I heard they are changing their UI and adding RIT.

King Leo
    Participant

I receive all deposit bonuses three times :-)))) is it a bug… or feature? .

Rohit khanna
    Participant

I guess it must be a bug. Lucky u.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi Rohit,

What stakes did you play? Is it from a particular player or as a whole? May be you had a good day. Not all players are same and stupid.

Yes, even I saw an FB post a month ago that he registered on Khelo365 through Google ads which promotes with some signup bonus and he ended up with some luck getting thrice the bonus. I don’t know what Khelo365 is doing without even testing it :))))) Anyway it’s just a little penny for them I believe.

Rohit khanna
    Participant

I meant the overall skill level of players is not that good especially the higher stake i play 50/100 and 100/200 omaha.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Up Your Game

• Learn from the best Connect with India's top players
  • Boost your bankroll Exclusive real money bonuses
  • Claim your profile Your personal poker dashboard

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]