[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]

Abusive language ….."some kind of fad"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PG News PG News 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of randeep lather
    randeep lather
    Participant

Hi
    I was playing a tournament on poker baazi . There was this gentleman with the ID king.kong who was sitting on my table. My goodness the obnoxious and vulgar language this particular player started using against me even though I had not given him a bad beat. ( Even if someone does it is totally uncalled for). He continued even when I told him that I was not a youngster and in fact even got uglier. Just a bit curious if this is some kind of a fad amongst the young poker players to abuse because I have encountered this a couple of times before. I wonder what kind of message he wanted to send across regarding his upbringing. I saw his almost dismissal track record in poker and wondered if instead of spending his energy and time on developing such an obscene vocab he had spent the same amount on learning poker he would have been doing better. I had to bring this to the notice of the poker community as I hold this game in high esteem. I have also reported this incident to Poker Baazi and hope that they would take the necessary corrective measures. I might sound a bit old fashioned to some but let me assure you that the growing poker community as a whole can set a better example than this. Thanks.

Profile photo of PG News
    PG News
    Keymaster

@Randeep – I think the majority of the poker community will agree with you on this. However, the onus to make sure such acts are controlled vests with the operators largely.

Thankfully, the top online poker operators seem very pro player feedback and I am sure they will act to curb this menace. If you still find instances of abuse that are not acted upon by the operators, do bring them to our attention and we will follow up with the concerned team members to get the needful done.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Up Your Game

• Learn from the best Connect with India's top players
  • Boost your bankroll Exclusive real money bonuses
  • Claim your profile Your personal poker dashboard

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on Social Media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]